Ring of Honor has signed two wrestlers to deals, according to a recent report by Pwinsider.com. “Hot Sauce” Tracy Williams and PJ Black (fka WWE’s Justin Gabriel) are now under contract with the Baltimore-based promotion.
Williams spent a significant amount of time with EVOLVE where he found success by winning the EVOLVE Tag Team Championship on two occasions. On the flip side, Black departed from the WWE in 2015 where he has found success while working for promotions such as Lucha Underground, NWA, and Impact Wrestling.
Speaking of Williams, he has been confirmed as one of many competitors to participate in a 12-team Tag Wars tournament that will take place over three Road to G1 Supercard shows in Texas later this month with the winners getting a future title shot against the current ROH World Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes. Here is a list of teams in the tournament:
– ROH World Champion Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham
– Villain Enterprises (PCO and Brody King)
– Juice Robinson and David Finlay
– The Kingdom (TK O’Ryan and Vinny Marseglia)
– Colt Cabana and Flip Gordon
– Coast 2 Coast (LSG and Shaheem Ali)
– Mark Haskins and “Hot Sauce” Tracy Williams
– The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas)
– Kenny King and a partner of his choosing
– Eli Isom and Cheeseburger
– The Boys
– NJPW L.A. Dojo’s Karl Fredericks and Alex Coughlin