WWE and 2K Sports announced the following today:
2K Announces Availability of New WWE 2K15
Downloadable Content for 2K Showcase*
Story-driven content chronicles the history of WWE Superstar Mark Henry,
including eight notable opponents across nine matches in his storied career
NEW YORK – Feb. 17, 2015 – 2K today announced availability of new downloadable content for WWE 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain highlights WWE Superstar Mark Henry’s rise to dominance from 2011-2013, including high profile matches against Kane and The Great Khali, a broken ring during a match with Big Show at Vengeance in 2011 and a victory over Randy Orton at Night of Champions in 2011 to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The downloadable content offering** via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation® Network for the PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain is available from today for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
Additional downloadable content for WWE 2K15 includes the following items:
- Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator is available now for a suggested price of $1.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
- The WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.
New Moves Pack
- More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso);
- The New Moves Pack is available now for a suggested price of $3.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit and Capitol Punishment;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match is available now for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
- Playable Former WWE Champion and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
- NXT Arrival will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $6.99.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988) and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Macho King (1991) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996);
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program
Players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time cost of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
- Access to the Accelerator;
- Access to all three 2K Showcasestories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
*Content available on Wednesday, Feb. 18 in Europe and Oceania.
** Xbox Live or PlayStation® Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and available now for PlayStation® 4 system, Xbox One, PlayStation® 3 system and Xbox 360. For more information on WWE 2K15 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.