Several readers have sent word that there was a post on Natalya’s Instagram page that may have revealed a major name for the women’s Royal Rumble match that will take place on January 28. The post, according to readers, was quickly deleted but you can see a screenshot below.
If you look on the right side of the graphic and towards the back then you will notice Nikki Bella. Also, you will notice Ronda Rousey on her right. Two other names of note are NXT’s Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. It’s not clear if Natalya was posting a fan-made graphic or if she jumped the gun on an official graphic given to her by WWE.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon