When you’re in the pro wrestling business traveling is a big part of your life. The entire NXT roster was subject to a travel nightmare when they were delayed before a TakeOver show last year and Xavier Woods has documented a few of his airport ordeals in the past as well.
Naturally, a guy like William Regal travels a lot and he recently encountered a mini-travel nightmare en route to work at a signing convention in New York.
But good news for Regal, the airline found his luggage… then they sent it to the wrong airport. So essentially they’re just keeping keep away with the NXT GM and his belongings at this point.
Let’s hope Regal actually gets his bag back sooner than later. In the meantime, Regal isn’t sweating it because he’ll just be going casual giving fans at the convention a rare opportunity for a photo-op with a casual William Regal.
To anyone coming to the signing convention today in NY.I apologies but I won’t be dressed as usual as my bags were lost in transport and have now been found but sent to the wrong airport.Casual Regal I’m afraid.
— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) March 10, 2018
Drew Gulak took this opportunity to have a bit of fun at Regal’s expense with an outstanding Pulp Fiction reference that works on so many levels.
— Drew Gulak (@DrewGulak) March 10, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show