As noted over the weekend, AJ Styles appeared to be injured at the Madison Square Garden show on Friday. We weren’t 100% sure at the time but it has since been confirmed that he is dealing with an undisclosed injury and he was backstage at Raw on Monday so he could be looked at by WWE’s medical personnel. It is still not clear how serious the injury is but Styles addressed the injury during Tuesday’s WrestleMania conference call.
Styles told Catch-Newz, “If my leg got cut off, I’d find a way to make it to WrestleMania.” He added, “I will be wrestling Shinsuke Nakamura. Don’t worry about it, it will be fine.”
You can hear his comments on the injury by clicking below:
Styles was scheduled to team with Shinsuke Nakamura against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn on Friday night but they did an injury angle to get him out of the match. Styles did not wrestle at the rest of the weekend live events.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey