When Asuka came down following Charlotte Flair’s victory over Ruby Riott at Fastlane the roof blew off to top of the Nationwide Arena. The Empress Of Tomorrow had made her decision concerning who she wanted to face at WrestleMania and it took her long enough because, since the Royal Rumble Alexa Bliss has been pretty worried about facing her.
But Bliss can breathe a huge sigh of relief for now because she’s not facing Asuka. Now only time will tell who she will actually face and the logical name would be her bestie and emotional punching bag Nia Jax.
Alexa didn’t seem to worry much about the next step though because she was just thrilled that Asuka had made a decision against facing her at the Show Of Shows.
— Alexa Bliss (@AlexaBliss_WWE) March 12, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show