Torrie Wilson did a Q&A panel at ACE Comic Con in Phoenix, AZ on Monday and she confirmed that she would be appearing next week at the Raw 25th anniversary show.
She was also asked about possibly appearing in the women’s Royal Rumble match. Wilson said that it could happen “if a miracle happens” so that sounded like a “no” but not a solid “no.” We do know of at least one surprise for the women’s Royal Rumble. It’s a spoiler but you can click here to find out who will be returning. Also, click here to find out who WWE is in talks with for the Rumble.
I guess we’ll know Wilson’s status for the women’s Rumble match in less than 2 weeks.
— DualScreenVisionQOTD (@QOTDDSV) January 15, 2018
Wilson was signed by WWE in 2001 after her run with WCW. She was under WWE contract from 2001-2008. Prior to her release, she had been undergoing physical therapy because of a previous back injury.
Wilson joins a host of names returning for the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw. Earlier we confirmed two more names that will be appearing. Click here to read more.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble