UPDATE: At the end of this week’s Smackdown Live, Charlotte Flair won a Fatal 4-Way match to earn a shot at Natalya’s Smackdown Women’s Championship at Hell in a Cell. The other women that competed in the match were Tamina, Naomi, and Becky Lynch.
ORIGINAL: Another title will be on the line at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. As first reported on WWE’s Twitter account, The Usos will be invoking their rematch clause and will challenge The New Day.
But wait, there is more. A stipulation will likely be added to the match. Since it wasn’t announced yet by WWE, we will consider the stipulation part as a spoiler but click here if you want to know what the stipulation will be for that match.
— WWE (@WWE) September 19, 2017
Other matches scheduled for the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view include Jinder Mahal defending the WWE Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura and Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon.
Here are some more trending stories from the past couple of days:
- Edge comments on Vince McMahon’s bloody headbutt spot
- Daniel Bryan: WWE bans footage of him taking bumps
- Vince McMahon was reportedly not a big fan of Kevin Owens a couple of months ago
- Two more top WWE NXT stars expected to move to the main roster soon
- AJ Styles wears a mask at WWE show in Japan