As noted earlier, Andrade had a lot to say about his time with WWE during an interview with Hugo Savinovich for Lucha Libre Online.
Andrade said he was bothered by the fact that the same doctor who flagged him for violating the company wellness policy last year is the same doctor who misdiagnosed Charlotte as being pregnant a few weeks ago. Click here for more on that story.
Andrade said that he asked for his release 15 days ago and a few days later he tested positive for COVID-19 and then he was released. Thankfully, he only had mild symptoms from COVID.
In regards to Charlotte being removed from the WrestleMania poster, Andrade said, "I have a lot of information but I don't to cause trouble for her. I can say that I don't know exactly that it was because of me that they removed her but there is a lot of jealousy towards her. There are a lot of female wrestlers in WWE but only 3 or 4 can wrestle for 20 minutes. A lot of them complain about her getting the opportunities."
He also talked about someone taking a photo of her in the locker room. He said, "She's had problems backstage. One time someone took a photo of her when she was changing. We know who but she didn't want to say anything and WWE didn't know about it."
Hugo Savinovich said that whoever took the photo committed a federal crime.
"They have a lot of jealousy towards her," Andrade said. "They look at her as just the daughter of Ric Flair. I know she's a good wrestler and she has earned her spot in WWE. There is a lot of jealousy. After matches, a lot of people say she works stiff."
Andrade said that some of the female talent couldn't handle things like getting their match time cut at the last minute. He stressed that he hopes that what he says does not affect her and she doesn't blame him for anything.
- Andrade said Paul Heyman was truthful to him. He also gave praise to the wrestlers, producers, and Triple H.
- He says it was Karl Anderson who introduced him to Charlotte. He was hesitant to pursue anything out of respect for her and her father. They started out as friends and then it became more than that.
- He says he was under a multi-year deal worth several million dollars.
- Andrade says the plan in NXT was for him to face Adam Cole for the NXT Title but that plan was changed to Drew McIntyre.
- Andrade thanked Vince McMahon for giving him a good contract and he's not mad with Vince.