As we noted on Monday, former Impact Wrestling star James Storm was backstage at Raw. It turns out that he was just there visiting. The word got out about him being there after Paige posted a short video as part of an Instagram Story.
PWInsider reported that Brian Kendrick was backstage so he could be returning soon. Jason Jordan and Big Cass were not backstage. They will likely be in New Orleans for WrestleMania festivities because the company likes to fly everyone in for their biggest weekend of the year. Cass, for what it’s worth, is ready to return to action and he’s said to be in great shape. Click here for a possible spoiler on what his role could be (if any) at WrestleMania.
R-Truth, Alicia Fox, Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy were also backstage at Raw.
For those of you that have asked us about The Undertaker, all I can say is that WWE is keeping things a secret and even the key people that are usually told things are in the dark on what is going on with Taker. However, we do have some news on Taker and it can be seen as a potential spoiler. Click here for more.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE news on Big Show’s future, what could be planned for him at WrestleMania
- WWE announces which matches will take place on the WrestleMania Kickoff show
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future