Best wishes to Taz as he undergoes surgery on his hand. He noted on his radio show that he lost feeling in his hand due to nerve issues.
The nerve damage started with the neck issues that ended his wrestling career and doctors are hoping to give him some of the feeling back in his hand.
Taz wrote the following on Twitter:
— TAZ (@OfficialTAZ) August 23, 2017
Catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: Vince McMahon changes plans for WrestleMania 34 main event
- Why was The Undertaker in NYC during SummerSlam weekend?
- When John Cena vs Roman Reigns could possibly go down
- How long is Sasha Banks going to be Raw Women’s Champion?
- WWE Superstars upset with the Raw Brooklyn crowd but John Cena encourages them to have