Betting odds for tonight's (December 13th) WWE TLC pay-per-view event are available, which can be seen here:
– Sheamus is -290 over Roman Reigns at +210 in the WWE Title match.
– Kevin Owens is -280 over Dean Ambrose at +200 in the IC Title match.
– Alberto Del Rio is -380 over Jack Swagger at +260 in the U.S. Title match.
– Charlotte is the strongest favorite of the night at -530 over Paige at +350 in the Divas Title match.
– New Day is a slight favorite of -210 in the Tag Title ladder match. The Usos are the closest underdog at +230, followed by the Lucha Dragons at +700. The Field is +160.
– The Wyatts are -530 over the ECW group at +350.
– Rusev is a slight -190 favorite over Ryback at +150.
The WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs pay-per-view event takes place on December 13, 2015, at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The event will air on the WWE Network and some traditional PPV outlets.