Although Cody Rhodes might do a majority of wrestling in the family, don’t count out Brandi Rhodes’ ability in the ring either. The WAGS Atlanta star recently posted a video showing off some nice moves in the ring displaying how hard she’s been brushing up on some of her in-ring skills.
In her social media post, Brandi made some reference to how it’s time for another intergender match which might be an understatement. After all, Rhodes might seem innocent and happy-go-lucky at times but she can certainly bring it in the ring when given the opportunity.
The only question is who will she be locking horns with in the ring if and when the time comes for her to show what she can do once more. One thing is for sure when the time comes for some kind of intergender action in the squared circle it looks like Brandi Rhodes will be more than ready to take on all comers seeing how she posed a question in her post asking fans who they’d like to see her wrestle next.
I like wrestling guys. It’s time for another intergender match. What guys would y’all like to see me wrestle?? ? pic.twitter.com/JS8ye6r38f
— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) December 8, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return
- WWE could have an excellent opponent in mind for Ronda Rousey
- WWE star’s career could be in jeopardy due to neck injury
- Former Superstar says he was set to portray Kane’s other brother on WWE television
- Sad story on Rob Van Dam – concussion, loss of income