WWE has announced that Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt has been added to the upcoming 205 Live Tour. For those of you that missed it, 205 Live will go on tour in January for 3 dates in the northeast. This is a test run with the idea for 205 Live to eventually become a full-time touring brand.
Hardy vs. Wyatt is likely in response to weak ticket sales. Prior to this announcement, the marquee match on these shows would have been Enzo Amore defending the Cruiserweight Championship against Hideo Itami with Nia Jax as the special referee.
205 Live will be running shows on the following dates:
1/19 – Kingston, RI at The Ryan Center
1/20 – Lowell, MA at the Lowell Auditorium
1/21 – Poughkeepsie, NY at the Mid Hudson Civic Center
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon