If you watched the end of the Hideo Itami vs. Brian Kendrick match on Monday Night Raw and thought that the GTS to the face was stiff, well, you would be right.
In fact, Kendrick was taken to the hospital after the match as a precaution. We don’t know if the knee to the head resulted in a concussion but I would bet that we won’t see him doing any in-ring stuff on tonight’s 205 Live show.
We will pass along updates as they become available.
Mission accomplished. pic.twitter.com/VFfdkJgLH6
— TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) December 26, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month