Hideo Itami’s GTS is no joke and The Brian Kendrick learned that the hard way on Raw this week. He took a knee straight to the face and it did plenty of damage. After all, knees aren’t supposed to go directly into a face like that.
WWE said Kendrick’s nose and orbital bone were fractured due to the stiff finishing move from Hideo Itami and Nigel McGuinness said on 205 that Kendrick will be out of action for two months.
That is a pretty long time to sit on the sidelines for Kendrick, but when he comes back Itami might have a receipt waiting for him.
FYI, if you missed it, click here to see Itami’s GTS on Kendrick from Raw. Also, it looks like the GTS has been banned and we have another big sign that Neville is not returning to the company. Click here for more on that story.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month