WWE is advertising Brock Lesnar to appear at more TV tapings next month. The former WWE Champion is now being advertised for the February 1st RAW TV taping in Birmingham, Alabama and the February 22nd RAW taping in Detroit.
Here are all of the dates that Lesnar is being advertised for:
* January 24th – Royal Rumble PPV in Orlando
* February 1st – RAW in Birmingham, AL
* February 8th – RAW in Seattle
* February 16th – SmackDown in Ontario, CA
* February 21st – Fastlane PPV in Cleveland
* February 22nd – RAW in Detroit
* March 11th – live event in Montreal
* March 12th – “March to WrestleMania: Live from Toronto”
* March 14th – RAW in Pittsburgh
* March 22nd – SmackDown in Boston
* April 3rd – WrestleMania 32 in Dallas
As noted, the reason WWE added Lesnar to a few SmackDown tapings is to increase viewership for the show. Lesnar will be appearing at more SmackDown TV tapings over the next few months.