The first-ever singles match between Brock Lesnar and Kane has been added to the live event in Baltimore, MD that will take place on the night before Royal Rumble.
Lesnar was added to the show as replacement because the big thing they were promoting for the show was The Shield teaming up. The top matches being advertised for that show are Braun Strowman vs. Kane for the WWE Universal Championship. That match is being billed as the first-time ever meeting. Also, Roman Reigns will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan will defend the Raw Tag Team Championship against Sheamus and Cesaro. Lesnar’s contract stipulates that his non-televised matches are supposed to be under 5 minutes so don’t expect too much ouf Kane vs. Lesnar.
Brock Lesanr’s next WWE appearance will be on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw. The big hype for the Royal Rumble will start next week.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month