Bully Ray entertained millions of fans all over the world during his career. After all, he's rumored to be in line for a WWE Hall Of Fame induction for a reason.
But at ROH Final Battle, Bully Ray might have seen his last encounter in the ring when he teamed up with Tommy Dreamer to take on The Briscoes in a New York Streetfight. It was a hard-hitting war but that was to be expected. Because if Bully Ray was going to go out, it needed to be like this.
The end of the match saw Bully Ray bleeding profusely and taking a pinfall. Although he was able to pull off some great spots in the process, it just wasn't his night.
But Bully Ray recently sent out a great thank you message to ROH and the fans that have been with him for the past 26 years of his legendary career when he said, "It was a hell of a year and a great 26yr career. Thanks to Ring Of Honor fans around the world, especially those in NYC who made my Final Battle a memorable one."
If this really is the end of the line for Bully Ray, all we can say is thank you for everything.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame