It turns out Carmella meant for the referee to take forever starting the match which might have been why she dropkicked him to the floor. Charlotte Flair got up just in time and Carmella saw the tides changing so she ran away.
The Riott Squad might have done most of the damage to The Queen, but Carmella was the one who teased a Money In The Bank cash-in. The Princess Of Staten Island cut a little promo backstage afterward where she said it all happened “by design.” It turns out Mella just wanted to remind Charlotte that her time could be up at any moment.
Carmella went on to say that she was the most dangerous woman in WWE because she is Ms. Money In The Bank. In all reality, she could have a great point there. After all, she can cause a huge momentum shift in a split second (as long as the referee isn’t taking their time).
It could only be a matter of time before Carmella really cashes in her briefcase. But WWE has never had someone just simply carry their briefcase to the next Money In The Bank event and never cash it in. So if there’s no expiration clause in the contract, who knows if she just might be Ms. Money In The Bank forever?
— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) January 31, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ronda Rousey and WWE went through a lot of trouble to keep her debut a secret
- SPOILER: WWE news on two more names expected to be inducted in the 2018 Hall Of Fame
- Hulk Hogan didn’t do himself any favors with Women’s Royal Rumble tweet
- Details on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return
- Why Jason Jordan didn’t wrestle much at the Royal Rumble