The market for top-notch pro wrestling merchandise can sometimes surprise people on how much some fans are willing to pay.
It looks like a few people are pretty serious about getting Carmella’s autograph on a Money In The Bank briefcase for sure because as of Thursday morning the item had over 100 bids and was up to $18,800. If you add in the fact it cost $10 to ship this item you’re really talking about a dedicated winner here.
There are a few days to go in this insane auction for Mella merch too so if you want a piece of the action then you still have a little time to move some money over for an extremely large purchase. The Official WWE Shop is selling this item through their eBay account which was signed by the Princess Of Staten Island on December 5th, 2017 in San Diego, California.
Of course, this item will come with a certificate of authenticity as well which should be expected if you’re shelling out close to 20 grand on an autographed item.
— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) March 1, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!