As it was noted earlier, a GoFundMe was set up to help James "Kamala" Harris' family with expenses and to pay for his funeral. You can click here if you would like to donate.
The fundraiser has surpassed more than $22,000 in just 24 hours since it was started and the biggest donation so far has come from AEW's Chris Jericho, who donated $5,000. Other big donations include $2,500 from Impact Wrestling executive Scott D'Amore and $2,500 from Pro Wrestling Tees owner Ryan Barkan.
In 2019, Jericho donated $5,000 to help save Kamala from being evicted from his home.
WrestlingNews.co has heard of Jericho helping out wrestlers over the years and many of those acts of kindness have not been publicized.
Here are some of the donations he's made to various fundraisers over the last couple of years:
– $2,500 to help with medical costs related to Axl Rotten's spinal injuries
– $1,000 to help save Paul Orndorff's house
– $5,000 to help cover the funeral expenses for Balls Mahoney
– $2,500 towards the fundraiser set up by Tyler Breeze and Kevin Owens for the victims of the Alberta forest fires
– $3,000 towards Rico Constantino’s medical bills
– $2,500 towards Rex King’s funeral costs
– $2,500 to help with Jerry Lynn pay for several medical procedures
– $2,000 towards the Buffalo Brothers Car Accident Recovery Fund
– $500 to help a sick cat named Jax
– $2,000 to help with former Smoky Mountain Ring announcer Tommy Noe’s medical costs
– $2,500 to help friend Alexandria Finley beat cancer
– $300 (out of the $300 goal) to help get boots for wrestler Black Dragon (Bret Komo)
– $5,000 to help save Kamala’s house
– $1,000 to help Barbi Hayden with her friend's funeral
– $1,000 to help Mandy Branson buy a wheelchair lift for a 22-year old man with cerebral palsy
– $1,500 for Superstar Billy Graham’s emergency medical fund
– $1,500 towards Brian Knobbs medical costs
– $5,000 to help George Floyd's legal and travel expenses
– $5,000 to help Shad Gaspard's family
– $5,000 towards Kamala's funeral costs and family expenses