Earlier today while on board “Chris Jericho’s Rock N Wrestling Rager,” Cody Rhodes defeated Delirious but the big news was what he said after the match.
Rhodes’ wife Brandi pleaded with him not to say anything but Rhodes proceeded to address the crowd, specifically the rumors about a possible return to WWE.
Rhodes told the fans that he would not be a surprise entrant in the 2019 Royal Rumble and flat out said that he would not be signing with WWE. He added that he would do “everything in my power” to do another All In show. It’s worth noting that, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Elite have been discussing doing All In 2 on Memorial Day and All In 3 on Labor Day.
Of course, there is always a chance that Rhodes’ words are a leverage tactic so he can get a better deal with Ring Of Honor, NJPW, WWE or another company.
Nothing will be known for sure until January when The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega’s contracts expire. As previously noted, The Elite have vowed to make their next move as a group.
— Tiffany #JerichoCruise #ALLIN (@StarWarsTiffany) October 29, 2018