WWE is full of plenty of people who know how to work a microphone. But when someone like Goldberg is being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame, they need to call someone who really knows how to talk.
Paul Heyman might have been on the other side of allegiances last year when his client Brock Lesnar had his eye on Goldberg and his Universal Title as they rolled into WrestleMania 33, but that won’t stop WWE from booking a great name to induct the face of WCW.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Paul Heyman is currently planned to induct Goldberg into the WWE Hall Of Fame. So if you’re looking for something exciting to be said before Goldberg closes out the show, then look no further than Paul E.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show