Their first segment together aired on Thursday’s episode of SmackDown, and you can watch it here:
- Here are the recent WWE attendance figures:
* April 16th in Birmingham, UK drew a sellout of 10,918.
* April 17th in Nottingham drew 7,683 fans.
* April 18th in London for RAW drew a sellout of 13,713 fans
* April 19th in London for SmackDown drew a sellout of 13,713 fans
* April 19th in Manchester drew a sellout of 12,491 fans.
* April 20th in Newcastle drew a sellout of 8,099 fans.
* April 21st in Brussels drew 5,115 fans.
* April 22nd in Sheffield drew a sellout of 9,882 fans.
* April 23rd in Glasgow drew a sellout of 11,957 fans.
* April 27th in Leeds drew 3,283 fans.
* April 30th in Cocoa Beach, FL for WWE NXT drew 200 fans
* May 1st in Chicago for Payback drew a sellout of 12,000 fans.
* May 2nd in St. Louis for RAW drew around 10,000 fans.