Even though Dean Ambrose might be injured, that doesn’t mean he’s just going to just sit at home and feel sorry for himself. That’s never been his style after all.
The Lunatic Fringe and wife Renee Young were spotted at a game for the NHL’s newest hockey team, the Vegas Golden Knights. They were obviously having a great time, but Mrs. Lunatic Fringe was the one who got to crank the siren and get the crowd going on Saturday night.
It is nice to see these two having a good time and is also a rare appearance for Ambrose outside of WWE. Since Ambrose might be out for a pretty long time we’ll take what we can get.
The couple lives in Las Vegas and they appear to love their city as well as the hockey team. But unfortunately, the Ambroses’ attendance didn’t help their Knights win as they fell to the Edmonton Oilers in a 3-2 overtime defeat.
— Helen Yee (@HelenYeeSports) January 14, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!