Depending on who you talk to, there are some fans unhappy about Roman Reigns being forced to pull out of Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view because they were looking to seeing all three members of The Shield in action. Others are happy about Former WWE Champion and Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle being added to the match.
One thing is for sure…there is more buzz surrounding the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Just 24 hours ago, much of the reaction to this show was lukewarm and the feeling was that this show was being carried by the main event. Now, with the news about Reigns and Bray Wyatt being pulled from the show, there are fans that were on the fence about this show that are going to tune in to see Angle’s in-ring return and the dream match between AJ Styles and Finn Balor.
From what we’ve heard, the wrestlers are obviously hoping for Reigns and Wyatt to make a speedy recovery but there is excitement about Angle’s return because many of the current stars grew up watching him.
WWE’s social media team caught up with Rollins and Ambrose after Friday night’s live event and they look like they are ready to go:
— WWE (@WWE) October 21, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- WWE is making big changes to Monday Night Raw
- More details on Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt TLC switch-up situation
- Is Kurt Angle going to wrestle more now that he’s cleared to compete?
- WWE statement on medical issues affecting three Superstars
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE