Former WWE/ECW star Justin Credible has decided to make things right in his life after falling off the wagon with his sobriety. In a new YouTube video, he put over Blitzkrieg Pro and said that they did nothing wrong and everything that happened was his fault.
Credible said that he is looking to redeem himself for his family and fans. He added, “I’ve fallen and I’ve fallen hard. I’m picking myself back up.” Credible thanked Sean Waltman for being there for him when he wanted to kill himself. He said that he will come back in life and he wants to do this right. He also thanked people in WWE management including Paul Levesque, Stephanie McMahon, Road Dogg, and Vince McMahon.
Like I said earlier, you have to admire the guy for making a real effort to turn his life around. Check out the video from Credible below:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon