The old saying in professional wrestling is “never say never” and that is apparently the case when it comes to an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan. That’s right…apparently, there is still a chance that we’ll see him wrestle again.
“It’s not the wrestling that’s taxing on him, it’s the traveling,” Nick told TMZ Sports. “He just doesn’t wanna stay on the road all the time.”
Obviously, Hogan is not looking to go back to a full-time schedule. I don’t think anyone would think that is a good idea for a 64-year-old. Earlier this week he teased that he was about to sign a new deal but he would not elaborate on who he was signing with. There were rumors about Hogan returning at WrestleMania 33 but those talks apparently fell through.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Major name says he’s like to return to WWE with a full-time schedule
- Monday Night Raw on the FOX Network?
- WWE news on John Cena and why he was eliminated early at Survivor Series
- Finn Balor could be the next Daniel Bryan for the wrong reason
- Reason why Roman Reigns won the IC Title from The Miz