– As noted, Drew McIntyre has confirmed that he has re-signed with WWE and is headed to NXT. WWE.com caught up with McIntyre after NXT Takeover: Orlando. He brought up how he’s grown brands and become a franchise player since leaving WWE. He noted that he’s back and is going after the NXT Championship.
– WWE NXT taped the following TV matches on Saturday in Orlando before Takeover went on the air. These matches will likely air on Wednesday’s episode of NXT:
* Heavy Machinery vs. The Bollywood Boyz
* Peyton Royce vs. Aliyah
* Oney Lorcan vs. Elias Samson
– NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain retained over The Revival and DIY in a Triple Threat Elimination Match at NXT Takeover: Orlando. WWE.com caught up with The Authors of Pain and WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering after their win. Ellering said that Rezar and Akam proved themselves at Takeover and that WWE officials cannot stop their destiny because he and The Authors are going to be a dynasty.