The following press release was issued about the renewal of Total Bellas for season 6:
E! RENEWS “TOTAL BELLAS” FOR A SIXTH SEASON PREMIERING THIS FALL
Current Season Averaging Nearly 1 Million Total Viewers, Up Nine Percent;
Season Five Finale Airs Tonight at 9PM ET/PT
- E!’s hit series “Total Bellas,” following the lives of WWE® Superstars, New York Times best-selling authors and entrepreneurs Nikki Bella® and Brie Bella®, has been renewed for a sixth season premiering later this fall.
- The current fifth season of “Total Bellas” is averaging nearly 1 million total viewers, 604,000 P18-49 and 443,000 W18-49, up 10 percent, 7 percent and 14 percent, respectively, from the prior season. This marks the highest-rated season among all key demos in two years. On Thursdays, the series consistently ranked among the Top 10 programs in primetime across ad-supported cable networks among W18-49, P18-34, and W18-34.
- Season five of the docuseries, concluding TONIGHT at 9pm ET/PT, featured several milestones in the sisters’ lives, including Nikki and Artem’s romantic French engagement and the twins finding out they’re both expecting and due within weeks of each other.
- The upcoming season will highlight the expansion of their families with the birth of their babies as Nikki navigates the joys of parenthood for the first time and Brie continues her journey of motherhood, now as a mom of two.
- “Total Bellas” is produced by WWE and Bunim/Murray Productions with Gil Goldschein, Andrea Metz and Farnaz Farjam Chazan serving as Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions and Kevin Dunn and Chris Kaiser serving as Executive Producers for WWE. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella also serve as Executive Producers.
Source: Nielsen, L7, excludes repeats and specials, comparison is S5 thru ep. 507 vs. S4 thru ep. 407; rankers based on Thursday Primetime, excl sports and programs with under 3 telecasts, 2020 thru 5/17; VOD performance reflective of dMVPD, STB, and TVE; Total Audience = L+14 across all platforms
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Total Bellas,” “Botched,” and “E! True Hollywood Story,” topical series “Nightly Pop” and “The Soup.” “E! News” is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. The brand’s robust programming slate includes two New York based morning shows “E! News” and “Pop of the Morning,” along with “Daily Pop” and “In the Room,” and digital shows: “E! News’ The Rundown,” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion” on Snapchat. E!’s “Live from the Red Carpet” signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture’s biggest nights and the “E! People’s Choice Awards” celebrates the best in pop culture and is the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
About Bunim/Murray Productions
Bunim/Murray Productions (BMP) is the leading producer of innovative entertainment content. The Emmy Award-winning company is widely credited with creating the reality television genre with its hit series The Real World, which recently moved to Facebook after 32 seasons on MTV. BMP continued to innovate with the first reality game show, Road Rules (MTV), in 1995; the first reality sitcom, The Simple Life (E!), in 2003; and the first reality soap opera, Starting Over, in 2003. BMP’s current programming includes Keeping up with the Kardashians, Total Divas and Total Bellas (E!),The Challenge (MTV), Born This Way (A&E), Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project (Oxygen), The Real World and Ball in the Family (Facebook Watch), Endless Summer, Stranded with Sam and Colby (Snapchat), Miz and Mrs. (USA Network), Family or Fiance (OWN), Crystal Maze (Nickelodeon) and Emily’s Wonder Lab (Netflix). BMP has also produced They Call Us Monsters (PBS), Valentine Road (HBO), Pedro (MTV) and the Emmy Award-winning Autism: The Musical (HBO) for BMP Films. Based in Glendale, CA, the company was founded in 1987 by Jonathan Murray and the late Mary-Ellis Bunim, who were inducted into the Television Academy’s Hall of Fame in 2012. The company joined Banijay Group in 2010.