Early betting odds for the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event have been released. The event takes place on August 21st at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. The show will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.
Here are the betting odds:
- Brock Lesnar (-350) vs. Randy Orton (+225).
- WWE Universal Title Match: Seth Rollins (+120) vs. Finn Balor (-160).
- WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose © (-700) vs. Dolph Ziggler (+400) .
- Women’s Title Match: Sasha Banks © (-1000) vs. Charlotte (+600) - Dana Brooke is banned from ringside.
- United States Title Match: Roman Reigns (+200) vs. Rusev © (-300).
- Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz © (+150) vs. Apollo Crews (-200).
- Tag Team Title Match: The New Day © (+170) vs. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows (-250).
- Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho (+400) vs. Big Cass and Enzo Amore (-600).
- Cesaro (+100) vs. Sheamus (-140).