This week’s Edge and Christian Pod Of Awesomeness will be interesting, to say the least.
Edge announced on his Twitter account that he and co-host Christian will be interviewing Matt and Jeff Hardy. Edge noted that this podcast is “kind of a big one” and “suffice it to say we have A LOT of ground to cover with this one.”
Edge is obviously referencing the issues with Matt from over a decade ago. For the younger fans that don’t know, Matt dated Lita for years but Lita began dating Edge while Matt was off the road with an injury.
Matt made things public online and that led to his firing. He was brought back and then was booked into a worked shoot feud with Edge that made everyone involved uncomfortable. It was, perhaps, the hottest feud in WWE at the time mostly because there was so much going on in real-life that was playing out on camera.
Matt and Edge get along nowadays but this is the first time that they will publicly address what happened in 2005.
Tomorrow on @EandCPod it’s kind of a big one. For #Wrestlemania we have The Hardy’s @MATTHARDYBRAND & @JEFFHARDYBRAND Suffice it to say we have A LOT of ground to cover with this one. Enjoy Hosers pic.twitter.com/TZIIwrVoMU
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) April 5, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania
- WWE star, unhappy with his push, reportedly asked to be released
- Michelle McCool lets fans know what The Undertaker was doing on the morning after Raw
- WWE news on possible tag team partners for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania