Impact Wrestling’s biggest show of the year, Bound For Glory, took place at The Aberdeen Pavillion in Ottawa, Canada and it seemed like they were attempting a fresh start. I will say that everyone worked hard and the crowd was more invested into the show since they were mostly comprised of wrestling fans instead of the tourists that go to the shows in Orlando.
The main event featured Johnny Impact challenging Eli Drake for the Impact World Championship. Drake retained thanks to Alberto El Patron. Patron was not there to take sides. He took out Drake and Impact and draped Drake’s body over Impact so he could get the pin. Earlier in the show, El Patron cut a worked shoot promo where he ripped on management for not being there for him when he was dealing with his personal/legal issues.
Click here for complete results from Bound For Glory.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look
- NXT wrestler announces that he has been released by WWE
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!