We are covering WWE Elimination Chamber tonight. Check back to this page and refresh to get real time results. We will be posting results immediately after each match and we’ll update each time someone enters the Chamber and each time someone gets eliminated.
- The Elimination Chamber Kickoff is on now. The panelists are Rey Mysterio, The Miz, and Mark Henry. The show is hosted by Josh Matthews.
- Backstage segment with the Real Americans.
- JBL, Michael Cole, and Jerry “The King” Lawler are introduced.
- They just showed the WWE Network demo that they’ve been showing on Raw these past couple of weeks and then Jerry “The King” Lawler showed a quick preview of what the interface looks like on his tablet.
- Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel is up next. Axel and Ryback were accompanied by Axel’s grandfather Larry “The Ax” Hennig. Cody pinned Axel with the Cross Rhodes.
- Byron Saxton interviewed The Usos backstage. Renee Young read tweets from fans making predictions about tonight’s event. The Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is up next!
- The superstar panel with Josh Matthews talks about the recent matches tonight. Then they showed the history of the Wyatts and The Shield.
- Wyatt Family vs. The Shield is up next. “This is Awesome” chants from the crowd before the match got started. There were very loud “Lets Go Wyatts” and “Lets Go Shield” chants.
Elimination Chamber pay-per-view
- Jack Swagger vs. Big E for the Intercontinental Championship kicks off the show. The word this week internally was to drop the Langston part from his name but they may have shelved that idea since the announcers referred to him as Langston and Big E Langston several times in this match. Hot crowd. Swagger got the Patriot lock but Big E got out of hit and hit the Big Ending to retain his title. Winner: Big E
- Bad News Barrett showed up on his podium and insulted the crowd.
- The announcers talked about Hulk Hogan’s return. JBL mentioned that Hulk headlined 9 different WrestleManias. Cole mentioned that Hogan will host WrestleMania and they plugged Hogan’s return to Raw tomorrow on USA.
- They recapped the backstory on Daniel Bryan and Kane. Byron Saxton interviews Daniel Bryan. Bryan’s shoulder is taped up.
- New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos’s for the WWE tag team championship is up next. There were loud CM Punk chants during this match. Gunn with a rollup and I think he held the tights. Decent match. Winners: New Age Outlaws.
- Bad News Barrett out again to taunt fans and basically saying that Bryan can’t win and when he loses then the fans will turn on him. They ran a commercial for WrestleMania. More talk of the WWE Network by the announcers. More Punk chants as the announcers are talking about the network.
- Darren Young vs. Titus O’Neil is up next. “We want Lesnar” chants during this match for some reason. They worked hard but the crowd was not into the match. Titus wins with the Clash of the Titus finisher.
- Bad News Barrett is out again. His podium did not work last time he was out and is not working now. He blamed Minnesota’s electricians. Barrett said that Hulk Hogan’s red hot spotlight will be dimmed compared to Barrett’s charisma.
- The Wyatt Family vs The Shield is up next. Excellent match. At one point Bray and Ambrose fought in the crowd. Bray made it back to ringside. Harper and Rowan chokeslammed Rollins through the spanish announce table. Super hot crowd. Reigns was left to fight for himself. Wyatt set up for his finisher by Reigns broke out of it and hit a Samoan drop. Reigns fought all three Wyatts and hit the superman punch on Bray. Wyatt finally hit his finisher sister Abigail after the distraction by Harper. Reigns fought the last few minutes by himself. Winners: Wyatt Family.
- Totinos pizza roll commercial followed by a WWE Network commercial. This was a brand new network commercial with John Cena and Hulk Hogan talking about the network. Renee interviewed Christian backstage.
- AJ Lee vs. Cameron is next for the Divas Championship. AJ said she didn’t care who her opponent was. Cameron came out as her opponent. Punk chants in this match. Tamina accidentally kicked AJ in the face. When Cameron went for the pin Tamina pulled Cameron out of the ring and attacked Cameron. Looks like they’re setting up an AJ vs. Tamina feud. Winner: Cameron by DQ but AJ keeps the title.
- Bad News Barrett is back. He said that kids will be expelled and adults will lose their job because they will be hooked on the WWE Network. Backstage segment with Santino and Emma with the WWE legos toys. Great Khali and El Torito and Los Matadors joined in. Another Totinos pizza roll commercial. I’m sure we’ll see commercials on the network eventually.
- Dave Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio is next. Del Rio came out in street clothes and a neck brace and said that due to Batista’s brutal attack he wouldn’t be able to compete. It turned out to be a trick and Del Rio attacked Batista with his crutch and removed the neck brace. Lots of “si, si, si” chants and lots of boos for Batista. Batista does not have many fans on his side. They also did chants of “Boo-tista” and very loud “Daniel Bryan” “CM Punk” and “Y2J” chants. Batista hit the Batista bomb and pinned Del Rio. Batista was holding his arm. Not sure if he was legitimately injured or selling. Then if you read his lips you can see him tell the crowd to “deal with it.” Winner: Batista.
- Another WWE Network commercial. They went back to the superstar panel. They made predictions for the main event.
- Cesaro vs. Christian vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton is next. We’ll update this every time someone enters the match (every 5 minutes) and every time someone gets eliminated…..wrestler entrances are going on now.
Cesaro and Sheamus start the match.
Next entrant is Daniel Bryan.
Next entrant is Christian.
Next entrant is John Cena.
Final entrant is Randy Orton.
No one has been eliminated yet.
Orton locked himself back in the pod causing the crowd to chant “pu**y.” Sheamus brogue kicked the pod and broke through it and beat up Orton. Cesaro spun Orton 30 times. Sheamus caught Cena with the brogue kick and Christian almost got the pin on Cena. Christian hit a splash on Sheamus off the top of one of the pods and pinned Sheamus.
Bryan eliminated Christian after the running knee.
Cena hit the AA to Cesaro on the steel grate, pulled him in the ring and then made him tap.
Cena hit the STF on Orton when the Wyatt’s music hit. The lights went out and the Wyatts appeared in the chamber. They attacked Cena. Bray hit sister Abigail. Orton got the pin.
It’s Orton vs. Bryan now.
Kane came out and yelled at the Wyatts to leave. Bryan hit Kane with a knee off the top rope. Bryan hit the running knee on Orton and almost had the pin when Kane pulled the referee out. Orton hit the RKO but Bryan kicked out. Great sequence of moves near the end of the match. Kane hit Bryan again and Orton hit another RKO for the win.Your winner and still WWE World Heavyweight champion: Randy Orton
We’ll have more on Daniel Bryan, the WWE Network, Raw, and more tomorrow. Thanks for joining us!