WWE probably thought holding the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in Las Vegas would mean a lot of tickets were going to be sold with no problem. But as it turns out this doesn’t look to be the case at all.
There are still plenty of tickets available on secondary market websites and now AXS is offering a deal on tickets for the big show at the T-Mobile Arena. Now you can take advantage of a two-for-one ticket offer which could sell some seats for the show. But it’s still not a great sign that they’re doing all that well as of this moment.
It should also be noted that low ticket sales were one of the contributing factors for WWE ditching the idea of split-brand pay-per-view events in the first place and it looks like the final Raw-exclusive event before this change could very well be a great illustration of that reasoning.
With five matches announced for the card so far, if you’re not into that or Ronda Rousey signing her contract for Raw then maybe the Elimination Chamber is worth skipping even if it’s possible to attend the show.
But it certainly looks like they’re throwing one last Hail Mary in order to get some tickets sold.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE officially changes another Superstar’s name
- Accused steroid dealer presents evidence to filmmaker on Roman Reigns and discusses holes in WWE’s Wellness Policy
- It looks like Paige isn’t single anymore
- WWE Superstar could be finally turning heel
- NXT Star shows off brutal injury but works through the pain