The backstage heat on Enzo Amore has not subsided. In fact, there are people within WWE hoping that a decision on his future is made soon because he is disliked by many, including people in production. SI.com’s Justin Barrasso is reporting that Amore broke locker room etiquette after bringing in a “series of questionable guests” into the WWE locker room. Those guests were seen recording video and taking photos of the wrestlers.
This latest story comes on the heels of the tweets from a stripper recounting her night with Amore (click here to read that story) and the story about Amore being kicked off the WWE talent bus (there are new details on that story – click here to read more). There have been discussions within WWE on what to do with him. One idea that has been floated out is to send him to 205 Live. Another idea floated is to have him move back down to NXT.
Amore is a top merchandise seller so that has helped him but if he does not make things right with the locker room and if he does not prove to everyone that he has made efforts to change, then he might not make it much longer in WWE.
For those of you that missed the top news items from the weekend, check out some of the links below:
- News on which Superstar is being groomed for a run with the WWE Championship
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- WATCH: Kevin Owens runs in to save Sami Zayn at Montreal house show
- Road Dogg’s interesting tweet on Eva Marie’s departure, Braun Strowman heat?
- WWE pulls offer to sign one of the best wrestlers in the world