Enzo Amore confirmed the reports about him being banned from the WWE locker room. We’ve noted before that Amore has a ton of heat and rubs many people the wrong way. Several months ago Roman Reigns kicked him off the WWE talent bus. He got nuclear heat for bringing in people from his entourage into the locker room.
TMZ caught up with him this week and he doesn’t seem to care about not being welcome by the other WWE Superstars. He said, “Bro, I got my own locker room, literally. That is a fact. Come check me out. I don’t talk to nobody. You know why? Because if you ain’t talking money, what the hell you talking about?”
Amore also said, “Being a champion, you wake up in the morning and you piss excellence. The only vowel I’m concerned with is ‘I.'” He’s been seen around town in Los Angles wearing his Cruiserweight Championship and the title was front and center in the TMZ video. Check it out below:
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
- Kevin Owens’ wife provides an update
- WWE looking at other options besides John Cena as special referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal
- Paige had something to say about Alexa Bliss’ promo on Raw