Enzo Amore is being removed from an upcoming episode of “Undercover Boss,” according to a report on Pro Wrestling Sheet.
The WWE-themed episode was filmed before news about the sexual assault allegations became public so they will have to edit him out. It’s unfortunate for him because he was said to be an integral part of the episode on CBS.
As noted last month, Amore was released after WWE became aware of allegations made about him by a woman in Arizona. The investigation is still open but that is not why he was released. Initially, he was suspended by the company but the decision was made less than 24 hours later to release him because he did not let management know about the investigation into the alleged incident.
At last word, the police were awaiting lab results from the rape kit. From my understanding, those can take a while so it’s not clear when new information will become available. Amore, through his attorney, has denied all allegations levied against him.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend