The last 24 hours have been very newsworthy because of the changes to the TLC show. The big story is that Kurt Angle is taking Roman Reigns’ spot in the main event but many fans are also talking about AJ Styles taking Bray Wyatt’s spot in the match with Finn Balor. For those of you that missed it, Wyatt is one of the wrestlers dealing with an illness so he is not cleared to wrestle.
So, now we have a dream match and it has the potential to steal the show. Would it have been better to save the match and give it a few weeks of hype? Yes. But at least we will get to see it and you can bet that these two guys are looking to tear the house down in Minneapolis.
As noted on Friday night, they are going to be given a lot of time to work and since they will probably not wrestle each other again in the near future, we are probably guaranteed to get a clean finish.
On Friday night, WWE’s social media team caught up with Styles and Balor to get their comments on their big upcoming match:
— WWE (@WWE) October 21, 2017
— WWE (@WWE) October 20, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- WWE is making big changes to Monday Night Raw
- More details on Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt TLC switch-up situation
- Is Kurt Angle going to wrestle more now that he’s cleared to compete?
- WWE statement on medical issues affecting three Superstars
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE