Finn Balor is the babyface so many people want to see in the main event on Raw. But it seems like the office might not see him as a viable threat to anyone on the top of the card. Apparently, he’s not over enough.
But if you look over at the Blue Brand, things seem to be taking an interesting turn in regards to what’s going on with the authority figures on the show.
It seems like Finn Balor really enjoys the antics of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn as their take-charge attitude seems to be bringing them to a much higher level. Now only time will tell if Balor himself will be able to take a road to anti-hero status and possibly buck the status quo for a much-needed boost to his popularity and position on the Raw roster.
But if Finn Balor did find himself at a higher position on the card it would be too sweet, yep.
— Finn Bálor Forever (@FinnBalor) December 18, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon