If you’re one of those people who despise those things people keep fidgeting with their hands called “fidget spinners” then you might want to stop reading this article right now.
However, if you’re a fan of fidget spinners and WWE, then you have a reason to rejoice because WWE has released a series of officially licensed fidget spinners. This first series features The Hardy Boyz, Bayley, Sasha Banks, AJ Styles, John Cena, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss, Finn Balor, and a Certified G cheetah spotted version.
They’re currently priced at $9.99 so for the price of one-month’s subscription to the WWE Network you can fidget with your favorite Superstar while you enjoy the show.
The fact Finn Balor is not featured on a fidget spinner was recently brought to his attention. He was told to apologize for this because well, it’s… yeah. It’s a WWE fidget spinner. Finn’s response was pretty classic.
Apologize for this – https://t.co/rFnKz2tT2p
— John Bain (@Totalbiscuit) August 8, 2017
John… i was not aware, sorry. My apologies https://t.co/uwlPDkP0m8
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) August 8, 2017
But seriously though, these WWE Spinners are pretty neat…after all if you’re going to have a fidget spinner it might as well be officially licensed by WWE.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Dash Wilder comments on Scott Dawson’s recent injury
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?