It seems like WWE is having a lot of fun with Finn Balor’s merchandise recently. His last shirt said “Balor Club Forever” with the letters for the word “over” highlighted in red. This would be an obvious reference to reports saying Vince McMahon didn’t see Balor as over and Finn’s assertion that he was.
Now, this new shirt is pretty obvious as it seems to smack fans right in the fact with an apparent reference to the Bullet Club.
Balor, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows are having an amazing time as members of the Balor Club and they recently posed for a photo-op wearing the stable’s new shirt.
I’ll let you take a look at the image below and you can draw the correlation. But it certainly sounds like WWE is making a pretty bold reference to not only their status as members of the Balor Club but also being OG BC members as well. This shirt is probably going to sell very well.
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) March 19, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey