Former ROH star Donovan Dijak made his WWE debut at the NXT show in Largo, Flordia on Saturday night. According to fan reports, Dijak and Aleister Black had an awesome match.
Dijak posted this photo after his match:
— Donovan Dijak (@DonovanDijak) September 24, 2017
— TattooedJuggalo (@TattooedJuggalo) September 24, 2017
After months of rumors, his signing with WWE was finally confirmed earlier this month and he’s been training at the Performance Center.
The 6’7 native of Worcester, MA is a football standout in high school and college. He’s only been in the business since 2013 but his work was good enough to catch WWE’s eye. His match with Keith Lee on 9/3 was rated 5-stars by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
If you haven’t seen some of the top news stories from the past 24 hours, then check out the links below:
- Vince McMahon undecided on the finish for one of the top matches for WWE No Mercy
- John Cena shoots on the entire WWE locker room
- The Undertaker confirms retirement?
- WWE statement on Jinder Mahal promo
- WWE bringing back an “edgy” ECW?