Lucha Underground is currently filming their fourth season. There is a new temple and several other surprises as well. But one of the biggest deals could come in the form of former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger.
It looks like Swagger is attached to Season 4 of Lucha Underground and judging by John Hennigan’s recent Instagram post, everyone is having a great time with him around.
Pro Wrestling Sheet reports Swagger worked what was likely a dark match before the taping on Saturday and he’s agreed to appear for the company as part of season 4. Only time will tell how much of a role he’ll have but Swagger’s name is certainly a big shot that the company needed when they lost so many stars between season 3 and 4.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend