WWE is always looking to freshen up their product and have some of the best talent scouts on the planet. Therefore when a great talent becomes a free agent it usually doesn’t take WWE very long to capitalize on them if they’re interested.
When Rockstar Spud parted ways with Anthem Sports and Impact Wrestling he obviously had some goals in mind. Spud’s separation from Impact is now set in stone and he recently signed with WWE. It looks like he’s set to debut on 205 Live very soon as Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that his contract is signed but he still has to go through the visa process and some other pre-employment processes.
But when he makes his WWE debut, Rockstar Spud is earmarked for 205 Live and not NXT. Therefore it looks like his charismatic and unique personality is going to be added to the 205 Live mix soon enough.
If you’ve never seen Rockstar Spud wrestle before it’s worth your time to do some research. He has a lot he can bring to the table and his debut with 205 Live would show that WWE isn’t willing to give up on their Cruiserweight Showcase just yet.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- How Vince McMahon reportedly felt about Chris Jericho competing at Wrestle Kingdom 12
- Things got awkward when Liv Morgan’s ex wrestled her current boyfriend
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?