Enzo Amore was the Realest Champ In The Room until recently until he met Kalisto in a match that Kurt Angle booked on the spur of the moment. He was very proud of his purple belt and often wore it around in public to show off his prized possession like the amazing brightly colored trophy it is. He was happy to be the Cruiserweight Champion much to the dismay of the rest of the 205 Live roster.
But The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports the plan is still to go all in with Enzo and wrap the Cruiserweight Division around the Smack Talker Skywalker. Now it seems like just a matter of time before he gets his title back at this point.
Enzo’s popularity should never be overlooked and his ability on the microphone will keep him relevant because he’s able to morph into any situation pretty well at this point. Therefore, as much as other Cruiserweights might try and produce better matches in the ring, it looks like Enzo’s popularity is going to see him having another run with the Cruiserweight Championship soon enough.
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- Alexa Bliss talks WWE changing her segment with Mickie James
- Top WWE star dealing with a shoulder injury
- WATCH: John Cena chugs beer through his butt in new trailer for “Blockers”
- Sabu stabs Jimmy Havoc in the face at IPW show (Photos)
- Neville was angry when he walked out before WWE Raw