The news is official and Goldberg is going into the WWE Hall Of Fame. There haven’t been many people to captivate the entire pro wrestling world like Goldberg and his time alone in WCW might warrant a spot in the HOF. But since his run with WWE included two stints so far apart from each other with Championship gold each time he seemed to be a shoo-in.
With this official announcement, you can also look a lot closer at the list of expected WWE Hall Of Fame inductees this year which Brad Shepard released. If you’d like to know some of the other names to expect this year, you can click here.
But when Goldberg found out apparently he was just getting over the flu. It’s never a good thing to be sick, but it’s always a good thing to check your notifications to find out you’re going to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.
Goldberg said this was a great way to start the week, and he’s certainly on the money about that one.
Well, after being knocked on my ass all weekend w/ this damn flu, not a bad way to kick off the new week! I’d like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who has ever been a fan. This accomplishment could not of been made without you all. I’m very honored and humbled to be inducted! #whosnext ? Looks like #ImNext @wwe ? @espn
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble