There is some good news to report on James Harris (former WWF Superstar Kamala). Harris is back home following his recent health scare.
As many of you are aware, Harris was hospitalized last month and had to undergo surgery to remove fluid from his heart and lungs. At one point, he was on life support and things did not look good but he came out of it and he's doing better.
Harris wants everyone to know that he is going to be ok. That's good to hear. He's had a rough few years. Complications from diabetes have led to doctors having to amputate both of his legs.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Hurricane Helms’ savage response to porn star Mia Khalifa after her comments about WWE
- WATCH: Triple H danced with Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers after match in India
- WWE seemingly forgets current SmackDown Live story at India live show
- Big news on Daniel Bryan's in-ring WWE return
- WWE could have an excellent opponent in mind for Ronda Rousey