It took Hideo Itami way too long getting out of NXT but now that the man formally known as Kenta is lacing up his boots on the main roster. He made his big debut on Raw this week and the next night he attacked his new home, 205 Live.
He looks determined to show what he can do and the 36-year-old international sensation has one goal in mind as part of the Cruiserweight Division.
Itami said his one goal on 205 Live is to become Cruiserweight Champion and he seems rather determined to make it happen.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon